Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Morning Surprise: Pumpkin Pancakes

These were so good I decided to forgo the usual supper recipe. But I guess you could have them for dinner if you'd like!

Pumpkin Pancakes


2 cups Bisquick
1 cup milk
2 eggs
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
3 tbsp. flaxseed meal
1/4 cup golden raisins

Mix all ingredients together in large mixing bowl. Add more milk if pancakes are too thick (you want batter to be almost thin because of the raisins). Cook over low heat on griddle or frying pan (low heat will ensure pancakes won't burn but will be cooked around raisins).

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Right up my alley - you can't get much healthier than flax seed, pumpkin and oatmeal. Now if I could only have someone make it for me...